Since 2007, we work for advertisers from all sectors (finance, entertainment, luxury, B2B, humanitarian, …) and of all sizes (from startup to Fortune 500).
Our mission is to assist communication agencies in the creation and development of digital projects (websites, portals, intranets, apps, e-learning, games).
Our team consists of 2 technical architects, 5 developers, and 1 project manager.
Consolidate our ERP data streams in order to :
- Control the status of invoices and their clearance
- Validate timesheets in pair with estimates
- Transmit purchase log to accountants via Intranet
- Animate the financial dashboard
- Present a reporting of key operational indicators
- Participate in the creation of new dashboards (Social and Quality)
- Analyze risks
- Improve procedures and tools, in liaison with the technical team.
Tasks can evolve according to your abilities and aspirations.
This internship will enable you to apply your theoretical knowledge of the Management Control function in a growing structure, where the data only needs to be exploited.
- M/F, Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Management / Finance / Business
- Fluent in English, professional French
- Rigor, analytical and synthesis skills, sense of teamwork, initiative
- You are keen to sensitize a production team to the stakes of your position
- You know your tools and best practices
- You are attracted to the world of IT, communication agencies, advertising
- You want to work in central Paris, in an ‘at home’ vibe
- You are cool.
- Contract: mandatory internship agreement (stage conventionné)
- Start: September 2017 (subject to some flexibility)
- Duration: 5 months minimum
- Legal: compliance with visa conditions (French law)
- Compensation: legal limit (~ €530/mo + Luncheon Vouchers + 50% metro card)
- Location: Paris 10e arrondissement – Place de la République